The association called Between The Nida and Pilica Rivers LFG was established on 16 September 2009 as an initiative of 9 municipalities and members of local communities living in the fishing areas.
Local Fisheries Group represents three sectors - social, business and public ones, and covers the area of 9 municipalities - Fałków, Kluczewsko, Krasocin, Moskorzew, Przedbórz, Radków, Ruda Maleniecka, Secemin and Włoszczowa.
Objectives, statutory bodies and operational principles of LFG
Objectives of the association:
- Activities aimed at sustainable development of fishing areas;
- Activation of fishing-dependent communities;
- Implementation of the Local Strategy for Fisheries Development (ILSFD);
- Alleviation of the effects of structural changes in the fisheries sector;
- Collaboration with other fishing-dependent communities across the country.
Statutory bodies of Between Nida and Pilica Rivers LFG:
- General Meeting of Members;
- Board of Directors;
- Audit Commission;
The Association accomplishes its aims through:
- Development and adoption of ILSFD for LFG operational area;
- Popularization of ILSFD assumptions;
- Implementation of tasks arising out of ILSFD;
- Counselling on preparation of ILSFD-related projects;
- Popularization of information on conditions and principles of support related to the implementation of projects proposed by applicants, project selection criteria and the procedure of filing support applications under ILSFD;
- Selection of projects (operations) to be financed under the Operational Programme Sustainable Development of the Fisheries Sector and Coastal Fishing Areas 2007-2013.
- Promotion of gender equality and activation of people under 30.